HealthTrust provides its members with up-to-date information
In addition to developing more than 120 resources, HealthTrust served a critical role in vetting and curating a lot of the publicly available content about COVID-19 to provide members with easy access to quality information from trusted sources.
- Clinical Resources | Clinical experts created and continue to update >120 important tools and resources on clinical COVID-19 topics such as lab & diagnostic testing, disinfection, PPE, respiratory care, clinical practice, resuming care and more.
- Public & Member Resources | A pandemic-inspired homepage on HealthTrust’s public website features links to resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and more, as well as an interactive dashboard developed by HealthTrust’s data scientist.
- Clinical Warriors | Clinicians and staff in HealthTrust members’ facilities made incredible sacrifices in the fight against COVID-19. We recognize their efforts publicly on social media and in a new section of our website. Share stories about your Clinical Warriors here.
- Candid Conservations | This new podcast series features interviews with HealthTrust Clinical Warriors, Physician Advisors and others members, sharing their experiences related to the pandemic, lessons learned and best practices.
- Member Resources Center | Found on the secure Member Portal, the site features exclusive, members-only clinical, pharmacy and supply chain COVID-19 content related to supplies and suppliers, drugs, treatment evidence, and caring for patients, as well as condensed versions of guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other national organizations. Pandemic-related offerings from suppliers in the Purchased Services, Facility Services & Equipment and the Nonclinical Product space are also included. (Contact your HealthTrust Account Manager for access information.)